HOW TO GET HERE
Grandvalira is located in the north-east of the Principality of Andorra, spread over the parishes of Encamp and Canillo.
From Spain, access is via the C-145 from Lleida and via the C-16 from the Cadí tunnel or Puigcerdà. La Seu d’Urgell is 30 kilometres from the first entrance to the domain, Encamp.
From France, access is via the N-22 crossing the border through the Pas de la Casa pass, the first entrance to the domain from France.
There is also the option of going through the Envalira tunnel, which will bring you out near the Grau Roig entrance. The entrances to the domain are located along the CG2.
For information about road conditions:
- Andorra Mobility Agency telephone (Traffic, 24 hours): (+376) 1802 1802
- Internet: Mobility Agency
- Barcelona-El Prat international airport (200 km) – Spain
- The closest international airports are:
- Toulouse-Blagnac international airport (195 km) – France
- Carcassonne international airport (176 km) – France
- Girona-Costa Brava international airport (260 km) – Spain
- Reus international airport (240 km) – Spain
- Lleida-Alguaire international airport (150 km) – Spain
- ANDORRA – L’HOSPITALET-PRÈS-L’ANDORRE: coach service run by the company Montmantell departing every day from Andorra and terminating at the SNCF railway station in L’Hospitalet-près-l’Andorre. More information.
- ANDORRA – TOULOUSE: service from the company ANDBUS, with two stops in Toulouse, the airport and Matabiau railway station. More information.
- ANDORRA – BARCELONA: there are three companies offering this route, one has stops at DirectBus Barcelona Sants railway station or El Prat airport; Andbybus another with a stop at El Prat airport and ALSA which stops at Barcelona Nord bus station.
- ANDORRA – LLEIDA: the service run by Montmantell that connects with Lleida province has stops at the Lleida AVE high-speed railway station and at Lleida bus station. See timetables.
- ANDORRA – COSTA DAURADA: the company Montmantell also connects the Pyrenees with the Costa Daurada, with regular departures and stops at Reus Airport, Tarragona, Salou, Cambrils, Miami Platja and Hospitalet de l’Infant.
- ANDORRA – LA SEU D’URGELL – PUIGCERDÀ: to get to the RENFE railway station in Puigcerdà, you need to take a coach to La Seu d’Urgell (regular line; information here) and from La Seu d’Urgell, another coach towards Puigcerdà.
-If you are staying in the parish of Encamp, the Comú de Encamp puts on a free bus connecting the parish with Funicamp. See the information on the Funibus.
For information about traffic conditions, we recommend visiting the Mobilitat website.
The Madrid-Lleida AVE high-speed rail line makes it possible to reach the city of Lleida from Madrid. From there, there are daily coach services to Andorra run by Viatges Montmantell and Alsina-Graells.
In France, the closest railway stations are L’Hospitalet-près-l’Andorre (can be reached via Skirail) or La Tour de Carol. Daily connections to Andorra with Hispano Andorrana coaches.