Grandvalira is made up of three different resorts:
- Saetde operating company for the Pas de la Casa, Grau Roig and Cortals sector.
- Ensisa: operating company for the Soldeu, El Tarter and Canillo sector.
- Nevasa: marketing company for commercial products, marketing, booking centre, products, etc.
- Secnoa: operating company for the Ordino-Arcalís ski resort.
- Emap: operating company for the Pal-Arinsal ski resort.
|MBD||MBD||Marketing||Corporate services||Corporate services|
|Catering||Catering||Booking centre||Quality and environment||Quality and environment|
|Corporate services||Corporate services||Product||Ski school||Ski school|
PAS GRAU INTERNATIONAL (PGI)
Pas Grau International is the International division of Grandvalira-SAETDE with a solid experience in snow and mountain operations management.
Under the authority of the Director of Operations you will be responsible for supervising future projects or training future operators for the operation and maintenance of the facilities of an international ski area (Azerbaijan, China, Morocco, or Uzbekistan).
- Do you want to work internationally?
- Do you want to contribute to the development, operation and maintenance of ski areas around the world?
- Are you looking forward to discovering different projects and ski resorts as well as different countries?
- Are you autonomous with a solid experience in the operation and maintenance of systems such as snowgrooming, snowmaking, ski lifts, or you are interested in being a sector manager or operations manager?
- Do you speak English fluently?
Send us your application!